Registration will take place at CIS on August 7th and 8th from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm in Computer Lab B.
*Student registration is open online for all RETURNING students through Parent Portal on the CISD website. Please make sure that you update your information when you are registering your student online. NEW STUDENTS to CISD
*New Students will need to provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate, Social Security card, shot record, photo ID of parent and current proof of residency.
This is the list of current forms in CISD Online Registration:
- Registration - emergency form
- Acknowledgement For Yes - There will be a form in the office if you do not want to say yes to any or one part of the form. You may also print it yourself and turn it into the front office.
- Student Media Release
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- History of School Attendance
- Migrant Education Program (Family Survey)
- Statement of Special Education Services
- Military Connected Student Data
- Student Health Information - There will be a form in the front office to complete this information. You may also print it yourself and turn it into the front office.
- Food Allergy Disclosure
- FERPA & Directory Information
- Bus Rider Information Sheet - There will be a form in the front office to complete this information. You may also print it yourself and turn it into the front office.
Meet the Teacher will take place on August 15th from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm.
Your student will get his/her schedule when you arrive to Meet the Teacher. If you have not registered when you arrive at Meet the Teacher, your student will not receive his/her schedule until registration has been fully completed. You will be directed to the CIS computer lab to complete registration. There will be CIS staff to assist you in you have any questions.
The first day back for students is August 22nd.
Students may arrive at school at 7:00 am. If students are eating breakfast, they go to the cafeteria, otherwise, students go to the CIS gym to wait for dismissal at 7:30. Students will go to Homeroom until the first bell for transition to 1st period rings at 7:53. The tardy bell for first period is 7:55. Understanding that parents and students will be acclimating to the new school year, official tardies will not count until September 2nd.